ADF Solutions is the leading provider of digital forensic and media exploitation tools. These tools are used for processing and analyzing computers, external drives, drive images, and other media storage. Our customers include law enforcement, defense and other government agencies worldwide.
The company is based in Bethesda, MD, and is seeking a talented and enthusiastic candidate for a full-time position to fulfill the role of Director of Marketing.
This is a very exciting opportunity to enhance an ambitious career that can lead to new and exciting opportunities as the company grows.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Lead generation for Sales team
- Work with sales department to develop campaign strategies for inside sales teams to increase qualities of leads and sales opportunities
- Design and implement marketing plans and strategies to create awareness of the company’s business activities, including brand awareness
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns and efforts, including monthly/bi-monthly webinars
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports on marketing efforts and programs, including adjustments to increase results
- Manage all marketing consultants and other suppliers
- Monitor costs and budgets
- Responsible for content for the company’s online presence, editorial design and organizing the company’s publications
- Conduct market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- Organize and manage company conferences, trade shows, and major events
- Researching market demand for our products and services, including managing customer and prospects feedback
Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive salary corresponding with experience
- Bonuses based on performance
- Paid vacation and holiday leave
- Group Health, Life, and Disability Insurance benefits
Qualifications & Skills (MUST HAVE):
- Experience as Marketing Director
- Proven marketing campaign experience
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation tools, reporting and metrics for success
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics
- Ability to strategize future marketing efforts
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Proven ability to manage budgets
- Professional and proactive work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience may be considered
Location: Bethesda, MD.
Principals only. Recruiters, - please do not contact us.
ADF Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and discrimination based on race, color, national origin, age, or sex is prohibited