ADF Solutions is the leading provider of digital forensic and media exploitation tools. These tools are used for processing and analyzing computers, external drives, drive images, and other media storage. Our customers include law enforcement, defense and other government agencies worldwide.
The company is based in Bethesda, MD, and is seeking a talented and enthusiastic candidate for a full-time position to fulfill the role of Director of Marketing.
This is a very exciting opportunity to enhance an ambitious career that can lead to new and exciting opportunities as the company grows.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Lead generation for Sales team
- Manage, current sales team while providing strategy, management, and tactical direction to achieve sales goals
- Creating and managing a robust pipeline of potential new customer bases and territories
- Implementing the infrastructure and systems to support the sales teams
- Design, implement and manage an executable sales plan and roadmap that accurately forecasts future revenue performance while ensuring forecasting efforts are appropriately integrated with other planning processes within the company
- Focus on sales strategy and persistent fine-tuning of the strategy to make it executable while achieving and surpassing revenue targets
- Work with sales team to develop campaign strategies to increase qualities of leads and sales opportunities
- Work with marketing team to:
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns and efforts, including monthly/bi-monthly webinars
- Design and implement marketing plans and strategies to create awareness of the company’s business activities, including brand awareness
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports on marketing efforts and programs, including adjustments to increase results
Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive salary corresponding with experience
- Bonuses based on performance
- Paid vacation and holiday leave
- Group Health, Life, and Disability Insurance benefits
Qualifications & Skills (MUST HAVE):
- Experience as Director in Sales and or Marketing
- Proven marketing campaign experience
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation tools, reporting and metrics for success
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics
- Ability to strategize future marketing efforts
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Proven ability to manage budgets
- Professional and proactive work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience may be considered
Location: Bethesda, MD.
Principals only. Recruiters, - please do not contact us.
ADF Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and discrimination based on race, color, national origin, age, or sex is prohibited