Post Date: December 29, 2017
Deadline: January 31, 2018
ADF Solutions is the leading provider of digital forensic and media exploitation tools. These tools are used for processing and analyzing computers, external drives, drive images, and other media storage (USB flash drives, memory cards, etc.).
ADF forensic tools are all about speed, scalability, ease-of-use, and relevant results. The tools have a proven track record in reducing forensic backlogs, streamlining digital investigations and rapid access to digital evidence and intelligence. Our customers include law enforcement, defense and other government agencies worldwide.
The company is based in Bethesda, MD, and is seeking a talented and enthusiastic candidate for a full-time position to fulfill the role of Sales Executive.
This is a great opportunity to enhance an ambitious career that can lead to new opportunities as the company grows.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Source new sales leads through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Manage sales leads from marketing campaigns, company website, conferences, sales pipeline and book of business
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Schedule and conduct effective product demonstrations
- Responsible for working, expanding and managing individual pipeline and book of business
- Attend industry conferences and client meetings
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Updating records in CRM application of all assigned accounts/clients
- Work with Marketing Department to create new campaigns for lead generation
- Assist and/or execute tasks and projects from all departments
Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive salary corresponding with experience
- Commission and bonuses based on performance
- Paid vacation and holiday leave
- Group Health, Life, and Disability Insurance benefits
Qualifications & Skills (MUST HAVE):
- Must be able to work fulltime from the Bethesda, MD office
- Two or more years with Inside sales experience
- Demonstrated sales success
- Strong computer skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, hardworking, and driven, with an ability to work with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Proficient with using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Database to manage pipeline
- Detail-oriented, reliable and professional
- Strong organizational and time management skills with an ability to prioritize and multi-task
- U.S. citizenship or valid work permit
- She/he must be able to interview in our office Bethesda, MD office
Other Qualifications (PLUS):
- Experience selling technical solutions (software or hardware)
- Knowledge and sales experience with state and local government agencies
- Understanding of government procurement cycles
- Experience with Saleforce.com and Pardot.com
- Experience with Marketing automation system
Location: Bethesda, MD.
Principals only. Recruiters, - please do not contact us.
ADF Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and discrimination based on race, color, national origin, age, or sex is prohibited